No Tags Found!

Akhil777

Dear all, When I am filing an online Death claim of the worker's nominee in EPF then "Members service details are required against all service records with EPFO" this message is showing. What was the reason for this type of message from EPFO? Please guide me on how can I file the claim.
From India, Delhi
avinash-panhale

please bro any one solution for this problem have you please guide me..
From India, Pune
imran-ganj1

I have the same problem. How did your issue get sorted? Can you whatsapp me at 8925421389 pls?
From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
I get same error while claiming death claim online. In this case, i have two passbooks on same UAN from two different organisations.
From India, Bengaluru
jvchbabu
We are facing same error but don’t know what is missing and whom to contact on this.
From India, Bengaluru
nanu1953

In all above cases you may visit to local EPFO Office and discuss with the authority based on case merit.

Your stand may be that for all above cases except the case where 2 UAN number against one employee , from UAN the record is available at PF Office. Please settle the matter based on the records of EPFO.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah)
CEO-USD HR Solutions
+91 98310 81531

USD HR Solutions – To Strive towards excellence with effort and integrity

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.