hr.avaids@gmail.com

Dear All, Due to covid 19 pandemic , we are unable to pay full salary to each of employees. Hence decide to reduced for 3 month. everyone has accepted this situation.
please suggest and format for undertaking from employee to safe-side employer in legal way.

From India, Gurgaon
loginmiraclelogistics

I believe the reduction has been effected commonly for all, at the same rates and there is no discrimination resulted. I think there is no stipulated provisions per se in appropriate laws as yet to effect such reduction. I also don't see any amendments in the pipeline at the govt.depts. However when it's going to be mutually agreed and that too this covers a period of 'no work no pay' I won't expect any problems creeping up in due course. Nothing to worry. May be at your co.level can convene a joint meeting and make a resolution to the effect which will be signed by all both from office side and staff side as well which should suffice.
From India, Bangalore
Bhartiya Akhil

Dear Vipin Yadav,
The directives / advisories by MHA : UOI are mandatory to follow and according to various directives / advisories by MHA : UOI you are not entitled to reduce the salary of any employee till 18.05.2020.
However, you can reduce the salary of your employees from 18.05.2020 onwards but you need to see the existing laws in force / the terms of the contract of employment / categories of employees etc. There can not be a structured format. You should have some knowledge as to what to do and how to do all this things being in HR or higher expert.
Anyone else has adopted it or accepted the situation of reducing the salary, it does not allow you to adopt it or accept it.
Please bear in mind that arbitrary reduction in salaries/wages of employees is bad in laws and as per the law. Under ID Act, you need to give notice under section 9A.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.