No Tags Found!

niranjan-kumbhar
I have worked with A, B, C Company with 1.5 years, 6 months, 2.5 years respectively. As my first two company A & B have deducted the PF but C company did not deduct the PF. As I received an offer from D company but I had show total experience of 4 years of C company as A & B company experience is not relevant to my current work. So can it affect to D company with my past experience history via the UAN account?
From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Niranjan, why you were not covered under EPF? Have you worked in that particular Company as stated in your CV Matters most. Do you have sufficient Documentary evidence to show your Employment
From India, New Delhi
nathrao

EPF is one way of proving work experience, but not the only document. I am sure you have salary slips/bank records of salary, appointment order etc.
From India, Pune
Priya George

Mr.Niranjan,
Is it like you do not want to disclose about your previous work experience at all. And instead you want to say that you have been working with C company all these while?But how will you provide the supporting documents?Also did you settle your previous PF accounts?or did you transfer it?
Regards,
Priya

From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

Your service history as available to you in your member portal of EPF is available only to you and it will not be reflected in the Employer's Portal. But when you give your UAN number which was generated when you started working in company A which, in turn, was continued in Company B, will show your services and the exit date being the date of exit from company B will give a picture that you had worked with A and B and not with company C alone. Moreover, in HR perspective an experienced certificate from a company which did not even give PF to an employee will be just like a piece of paper. Obviously, a company which can issue certificate for 4 years as against 2.5 should be like that only.
From India, Kannur
laxmikanth-sharma
Sir,
I completed my degree this year. soon I started searching job. I got a job in a company named A. meanwhile I further applied in other companies too. and got job offer in another company B as a fresher. I worked with my previous company for 5 months. They created my UAN too and deposited epaf ammount too. They properly accepted my resignation too. Now whar situation may arise as not mentioned my previous employment in application form and during interview.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.