krisssh123
Hi sir, Kindly suggest me. I had relieved from my company in June 2020 my company HR told my terminated will effect from June month end and they told that they will pay 2months salary and fnf and reliving letter after 45 days.
Due to my poor performance they removed me immediately they told me not to serve any notice I can leave immediately they will pay 2month salary after 45days.
So my question is
Fnf means it includes severance pay? I want to draft a mail to my HR asking for my FNF settlements
Should I write severance pay along with FNF settlements Or only mention FNF settlement?

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Krissh123,
Before your exit, your HR should have clarified on what dues the company is liable to pay to you. Many companies issue a proper letter to the employee on the amount of the dues pending and when it will be disbursed. This brings clarity at the time of separation. It appears that your HR has not given any such letter to you.
At this stage, I recommend you send a later asking for clarification on the pending dues. Let HR state what amount they will pay and when they will pay. In case of any discrepancy or difference in calculation, bring it to the notice of HR.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
krisssh123
What if company they srefuse to give the severance pay. Or they back off saying that they didn't told.
As when I completed my pip they told they are not satisfied with my work they wanted to remove me immediately they told me that I no need to serve the 2month notice insted they told they will pay 2months severnace pay along with fnf after 45days.
They told me drop a resignation mail so they can acknowledge and give me the my last working day with the organisation.
Accordingly I sent one formal lateer saying due to some personal problem I am resigning and asked them let me know what's my last working day.
Accondly they acknowledge my mail.
My worry is that if in last moment if they say they didn't told about the severnace pay and they can't issue me the reliving letter becuae I am not served any notice .theydidnt give me any letter about the amount they are going to pay me severnace pay and email just told me inThe WebEx call meeting .
What to do

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.