vibha-saini1
Hi, our company is 7 year old, lots of appointment terms changed, can i add new appointment with increment letter or is there any other way to give them new term. I need increament letter format which have change in terms and conditions in appoinment.
From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
I suggest you to issue revised terms of appointment as a separate one and not to mingle it with increment letter.
In the revised terms of appointment you need to refer previous appointment letter stating " with further reference to the letter of appointment dated................"

From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

In the case of workers or employees who do not have reportees under them, any change in service condition should be implemented only after giving 21 days notice as per section 9A of the ID Act. However, in the case of those who have reportees under them, you can change the service conditions on mutual agreement.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.