No Tags Found!

jyotish-shikhaliya
Change in terms and conditions after resignation

What happen if company change in terms and conditions after resignation.
Even if in probation period.and force 90 day notice period and after given they sign new term and condition ,can i go after filling 30 day notic period?

From India
KK!HR

The position prevailing on the date of resignation would apply, you were on probation and bound by the notice period of 30 days. The change in Notice Period is a substantial change and is applicable only prospectively. (As opposed to the procedural changes which can be with retrospective effect, as per law). Did they state it would apply on pending matters, I hope NO !!!
You have to point out these aspects and press for early release

From India, Mumbai
jyotish-shikhaliya
As i also search review of employees for present company and it is negative same company not relive serve serve of notice period.

All close is in solo direction and force signed ,other wire not accept resignation. Sir can you plz tell/help that what notice period i have yo serve as at time of resignation and till in probation period.i put on 24/01 /22 and the change terms on 25/01/22 .

From India
panchsen

You will be governed by the terms and conditions of of emplyment as regards notice period for termination of probation. If the revised notice period for resignation ofprobation is incorporated/introduced after the date of your resignation, the cluase will not bind you and the employer is prelcuded from insisting you to giev revised notice period for resignation.
Any chnage/modification in the matter of service conditions inter alia cannot be retrospective
As you cannot seek to get relieved from probation by giving 15 days notce as against laid down period of 30 days stipulated by the employer that has been agreed to by you, the employer also cannot act aribitrarily in the matter of resignation notice period unless you have agreed among others in the probatioanry orders duly signed and received by you before commencment of employment
The emphais , however here is that the employer cannot insist you to give notice period in excess of what ahs been mutually agreed between paries ,more specifically the resignation for period of probation remians unchanged on the date of your resignation of probation
P.Senthilkumar

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.