No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Hi, As part of my BGV verification, I have one document which was not provided by my institute where I was working but I have created it. I was working but this one document is not correct, may be wrong, or forged as it was not provided. My experience is genuine and I had verified before too from my other BGV in past companies. Now, this is presenting a problem and my institute is denying this document specifically. I am stuck in this situation and I am not sure what may come of it. For my experience, i have submitted all the docs (Form 16, ITR details, Salary slips, Offer letter etc). Please help me what should I do and I am a little afraid in this regard to what may befall on me. Your suggestions and opinion will help me do the needful.
From India, Pune
KK!HR

Although the document in question is forged but the work experience is real and you have the supporting documents to substantiate it. Yet creation of a forged document is unpardonable, any organisation will not like to recruit anyone with a forged certificate. How far it will damage you only time can tell.
From India, Mumbai
rkn61

'Forgery' is a crime which will not be excused by any organization/HR manager or Recruitment Manager.
When you have real experience, why the need to make a forged one?
As pointed out by our learned member it is only time which can tell what shall be dividend for your action.

From India, Aizawl
aj-s

Thank you everyone for suggestions.
It is not forged doc but a document that was provided temporarily as experience by my department. I had resigned there without completing notice period and hence I wasn’t provided any formal experience letter. It has been more than 5 years and that department head is not there. Current head of department may not verify as he was not the issuing authority 5 years back and authenticity of that doc is questionable. Head of Dept from that time is also not available or traceable. I have all documents that certificate I was working there with Form 16, ITR, Salary Slip and OfferLetter. Should I go back to my institute and get the dues cleared and resubmit the formal experience letter that they provide. Can’t the company take Offer letter and other documents I had submitted as proof of my experience.
Thanks

From India, Pune
KK!HR

Now the position is more clear. So long as the person who signed it has worked in your earlier organisation and he has issued it, it is a genuine document, sorry for presuming that it is a forged document. Coupled with the documents mentioned by you, there is sufficient proof and any organisation would rely on it. You can be rest assured there will not be any issues about it for not being issued it in the formal manner.
From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

Dear Aj-S,

Honesty and reliability are the important traits expected by an organization from her employees. You could have honestly stated that you were not given experience certificate by that particular organization where you had worked for some time more than five years ago as you have authentic documents substantiating your statement. In stead, you did some thing else under the impression you mentioned in your subsequent post. Admittedly even as per your original post, your own statement " I have one document which was not provided by my institute where I was working but I have created it " indicates that you are the author of the document. Then it is a 'fake' or 'forged' document only. How will one believe that it is not a forged document as you mentioned in your last post? Here it is not the debate over semantics is important but only the motive behind the act.

Better hold on to the document based on the other documents available with you and try to convince the present employer accordingly. If you are otherwise an exceptional candidate, who knows it may be viewed leniently as a hitch by the previous organization due to unhappy separation!

From India, Salem
aj-s

Thank you everyone, Umakanthan.
I do understand there is communication gap. I should have communicated the same at the time of submitting documents.
I am not sure how to proceed to solve the genuineness of this provisional document or perhaps now one can. I got this letter as an assurance that I have some document as I was leaving institute in short period and due to unforeseen circumstances. I had before too not submitted this document and there was no issue with BGV in my past employment but I made mistake in submitting here.
What should be my course of action. Should I first request present HOD to confirm only the experience (not the experience letter genuineness) and I approach my company HR and inform them about the experience letter as being provisional and suggest to them that I can get original after completing my dues at institute ? Even if I get the original letters, hr may still keep me accountable for submitting wrong document, but I had also submitted other form 16, passbook etc on her request when registrar had denied genuineness of doc verification to BGV team ? Can the BGV team not take the additional documents ai had submitted on their request and validate on these basis ? I am sure no one could get bank details (old passbook entries not the e-copies), ITR, Form 16, you can’t create in 4 hours and send it.
Please mind my questions as my thoughts are going haywire to solve the situation I am in and no one to help from during this pandemic. I really appreciate the help I get.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.