gelectric999@gmail.com

Dear Senior's,
I am working as a HR in a newly established firm, now the situation made me to plan and fix a system keeping a base of Competency. Before implementing i made a research on Competency and gained some knowledge about it and after all my research done in a short period of time, i am having a doubt on Competency how actually i can use it as a powerful tool to grow my organisation as well as my employees. As I am a fresher to this field as a MBA fresher i done my best in doing research, where i was not contended of my individual research work.
So i choose this platform to get my confusion's cleared by all experienced individual's. I have listed a set of competencies according to my organisational need, now i need a clarity in the matter of the subject which i defined in the HEADING LINE.
Kindly Guide me with this,
Regards,
Richa

From India, Bengaluru
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Richa,
If you are a fresher, then it is important for you to understand how the business functions. What are the important processes and how to improve customer satisfaction. Identify various costs associated with your business and find out what as a HR you can do to reduce the costs.
What I have written above, if you find it to be too difficult to do then you may take the traditional HR role of establishing proper HR systems and processes. Most important in this segment is properly measuring the performance of the people. This is also no insignificant task. Even to do this also, you would need guidance. Identifying competencies for the job or competency mapping may sound fancy however, it is too early for you to get into this.
Surf this forum for the various challenges that members of this forum have posted. Imagine if the same challenge if you were to face then are you capable to handle it or how you would have handled it differently. This is also a great work if you wish to do.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.