sireeshadeol

Hi All,
Here's a tool which i found extremely comprehensive and good to analyse skill sets in the managerial folks.
I believe many of you must have similar tools.
Please go through this one and send me your inputs.
Tools if you have or suggest addtions/deletions to the one i have.
Also please tell me about appraisals and skills management of managers with tools if possible.
Sireesha Deol

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf managerskillsetassessment_176.pdf (66.0 KB, 1027 views)
File Type: pdf managerskillsetassessment_176.pdf (66.0 KB, 590 views)

srivathsa

Hi,
This serves as an inventory of all the skills that a manager should possess. Well it is a good collection and serves as a starting point to do a reality check.
However please note that the norms for each of these scores may vary across organisations.
Regards
Srivathsa

From India, Bangalore
zafariqbal

Good sharing.
This document can serves as an inventory of all the skills that a managers should possess in them.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ZAFAR
0333-2346067
PAKISTAN
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

From Pakistan, Karachi
DonaldHTaylor
Dear Sireesha
I would say that this is an excellent beginning inventory. A good next step would be to expand this to show grades of ability against each one. Only by showing grades is it possible to demonstrate to people that they can progress, and to match training to competencies.
There are several good competency frameworks for managers as well as for other professional groups.
Best regards
Donald H Taylor
my blog: www.donaldhtaylor.co.uk

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.