No Tags Found!

vishwas-jain
Dear ,
I resigned from the company on dt. 03.02.18 after that my resignation was accepted . I completed my notice period their, which was of one month.
After that they hold my 2 months salary. I put some mails regarding this & also talk to them on call so after that they release my one month salary and for remaining salary they said that " It will released after 45- 60 days With full & final payment.
Now it is going to four month since i have resigned from company, my salary is not release till date. I have put number of mils regarding this but nobody is responding on mail.
On call every time they are saying that next month my salary will release. But still my salary is not release.
What should i do in this case.

From India, Rajkot
nathrao

Visit the office and meet HR people. Escalate the level to higher level officials in writing duly acknowledged. In what capacity did you work in the company?
From India, Pune
roger cadion

You might want to check your labor law on how this right can be enforced. Goodluck.
From Saudi Arabia, Khobar
KK!HR

In case you are drawing less than Rs 18,000/- you can file a claim before the local Authority under the Payment of Wages Act 1936 which can be ascertained from the local Labour Office. The very fact that salary is not being released even after 4 months shows the deliberate violation of the Act.
From India, Mumbai
nathrao

KKHR, Since he did not mention in which capacity he was working,i have asked him to clarify-so that if entitled he can go Labour Officer of the area.
From India, Pune
ashok-sharma1

If your salary is less than 18000 follow labour court route otherwise send a legal notice for unpaid salary through a local lawyer.
From India
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear KKIHR, Wage Ceiling under The Payment of Wages Act has been enhanced to Rs24,000/-PM For your information
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Wage Ceiling Under The Payment Of Wages Act Increased From 18,000 To 24,000.pdf (1.48 MB, 162 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.