No Tags Found!

rana-basu
I had worked in my last organization till my retirement in Dec'13. Thereafter I could not claim my EPF and Pension amount as the EPFO authorities had not given effect to the transfer of my PF which they did only in April 2018 after many visits and follow up. I have filled and submitted Form 19 (Non Aadhar) and Form 10-D (for pension) along with cancelled cheque leaf, copie of Aadhar, PAN Card and 3 copies of joint photo for Pension. All forms and documents were duly signed and were in order as confirmed by the PF office. Now the PF authorities are saying that my application will not be processed and will get rejected because the employer who has signed my application forms has not submitted his digital signature to the PF Office. I had visited my erstwhile office many times in the last 3-4 days but the signatory is not giving me an audience and neither he is uploading the digital signature. Kindly tell me why I should stand harassed and victimized and what is my recourse. How will I get my hard earned accumulated amount. Thanks in advance. - Rana Basu
From India, Kolkata
prudhvi-r-kolluru

Digital signature is very much important for PF transactions include the PF withdraw, only employee can do that, we cannot get that without digital signature of PF Consultant in the company, the only chance you have is request them to upload the digital signature. if they are not respond you can complain the same in EPFO.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.