L SUNIL KUMAR

Hi, I am trying to approve the KYC of our employee in the new unified portal of EPFO. I go to Member > Approvals and click on the Approve button and
have the digital signature (DSC token) available and connected. I got a popup of Digital signature window, and under which digital signature person details are not displayed for digitally signing the pdf"
I have updated latest version of JAVA and firefox version 52.x then also the same problem is coming. few days back i visited PF office there they check the digital signature token which is working in their system, and we are using the same digital signature for other works like form16, and GST.
Please help me regarding this. kindly find attached screen shot for your reference.

From India,
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx epfo-error.docx (100.5 KB, 1349 views)

Sumitro_d

I too faced the same issue, what our IT guys do they asked us to use old IE and install some old Java "jre-7u51-windows-x64". Now it’s working fine with us with DSC token.
From India
L SUNIL KUMAR

Mr. Sumitro thanks for reply. which operating system and IE version your using. I am using windows 10 in my laptop. Please give me some more information so that i can solve my issue.
From India,
Vidyadhar Bhat

Dear Sunil Kumar,
As you mentioned that on PF portal, no digital signatory appears, means you have not registered your digital signature.
First register your digital signature on EPFO portal. One form will appear after this process for speciman signature. Sign three places on the form. Send the form to your PF office, where authority will authorise your digital signature and you will be able to approve with DS.
Thanks,
Vidyadhar Bhat

From India, Pune
L SUNIL KUMAR

Dear Mr. Bhat thanks for your reply. already submitted 3 speciman signature copy in company latter head to the EPFO office 1 month back only.
From India,
Vidyadhar Bhat

Dear Mr.Sunil Kumar, Pl confirm that you can see your name under Digital signature. If you see that pending for RPFC approval, contact PF office. Thanks, Vidyadhar Baht
From India, Pune
Hwi@123
This is I think compatible issue with Java version and Mozilla fire fox version. I tried the following version it worked 1. Java version 8 update 171 2. Mozilla firefox 52 esr -Munusamy Rajendran
From India, Chennai
Goel Tax Consultancy

Dear Sir,
DSC is not registering on pf portal I am unable to update kyc of employees kindly suggest me what i do when i am registering the kyc the window show which is attached with this.
You are requested to please give me suggesstion as soon as possible and for your kind information i want to tell you that this dsc is proper working in gst portal.

From India, Noida
eureka-infotech

Please see your Java settings and also try mozilla firefox 40.3.0. You may visit us www.eurekainfotech.in .
From India, Jalpaiguri
eureka-infotech

EPFO DSC will run if you have proper Java Settings and Mozilla firefox version 40.3.0 or IE older version. Visit www.eurekainfotech.in or Call 9749373200 if any technical problem arise.
From India, Jalpaiguri
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.