No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear Seniors, Our company gives us LTA after completion of every year of service which is part of our CTC.
Please let me know if we can LTA on pro-rata basis also. During probation period, are we eligible for LTA.

From India, New Delhi
archnakak

PrashantJi,
LTA is part of our salary and we get it after completion of every year of service for which we don't have to submit any bills nor we have to avail any type of leave.
My question is, if someone joins in the mid of the year, is he or she applicable for LTA in first year or not or if he leaves within a year, will he get LTA during the period he had served.

From India, New Delhi
Prashant B Ingawale

My question is, if someone joins in the mid of the year, is he or she applicable for LTA in first year or not - Yes they can claim LTA
or if he leaves within a year, will he get LTA during the period he had served.- If LTA is part of CTC then you are liable to pay LTA amount whether employee submits bills or not.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.