vijaybalone

I was working in IBM India from Nov 95 to Apr 2013 and then joined Lenovo. Lenovo alloted new PF number to me and I got all PF from old account transfered to new account. Recently; when I checked service history at unified portal it did not show any service record for IBM but only for new company. I sent an enquiry to EPFO and they sent me Annexure-K wherein IBM had mentioned EPS (scheme 1995) joining date as 01/01/2008 but EPF joining date is correctly mentioned as 20-11-1995.
My understanding is that DOJ for EPS and EPF should be same but IBM has mentioned EPS joining date as 01/01/2008. What can be the reasons for this? How can I get this rectified?

From India, Pune
Shrikant_pra

The best way is to visit your regional PF office & sort this out the matter .
From India, Mumbai
sengodan-sundaram

Hi
I too have similar issue when I worked in Gurgaon based company. For me, there is a difference of 3 years w.r.to EPS and EPF date of Joining (my EPF date of Joining was 15/09/2004 where as EPS date of Joining shown as 01/07/2008). Ideally both EPF and EPS date of joining has to be same. If there is a mismatch , It was a mistake of employer (In may case - un Exempted Trust) due to improper way of updating the records/not properly contributed the Pension portion to EPFO. Better you escalate to your previous company HR team then top management and ask them to rectify through respective EPFO channel. Impact is, you will be losing your pensionable benefits if it is not rectified. My case is still under process (almost more than a year) with EPFO Gurgaon after the employer had submitted Annual return for the missed/gap period along with Form 7 (PS) and 8 (PS). I am awaiting response. It is a quite tough job, but can be sorted out with proper escalation and close follow-up.

pshadangi

Did you manage to solve your issue ??
I am also facing the exact same issue. My service history in EPF is not showing history for pre-UAN period.
When I raised a grievance via "EPFiGMS" they told me to submit Annexure-K.
From where to get the Annexure-K ??

From India, Bengaluru
rajivkmehta
I am also facing the same problem. The previous record not updated and only present employer service record is showing means loss of pension.
I raised my issue with PGMC, EPFO Grievance, Nodel and finally to Appellant authority.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.