pooja.jagtap27@gmail.com

Hello Everyone,
I am working on a project on preparation of training annual reports. This includes number of training's held in a calendar year and the man hours calculations too. Other than this, I want to know more about what all parameters can be considered or need to be highlighted in the annual training report which is a standard practice followed in a industry in India.
I would require your help and suggestions on the same.
Thank You.

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Pooja,
You may include the following points in your report:
a) Subject-wise break up of the training programmes (subject means soft skills, semi-technical, technical, fire and safety and others)
b) Cost-wise break up of the training programmes (based on each subject)
c) Break up of the programmes conducted by internal Vs external trainers
d) Category-wise break up of the training programme (category means induction training, skill based training and training conducted for education purposes)
e) For how many training programmes the effectiveness was measured, how it was measured and why it could not be measured for the few. What is the % of the training programmes for which the training effectiveness was measured?
f) What was the ROI on the training programmes for which the training effectiveness was measured
g) What was the % of ROI against total funds spent on the training?
h) Could any in-house case studies generated because of the implementation of the training programmes? If yes, how many? What is the ratio per 100 or 1,000 employees?
i) Lessons learnt from the past training programmes? What are the plans to improve the ROI?
j) Which cost that is specific to the business could be reduced because of the employee training? If the cost was reduced, then what was the reduction?
Hope the above points are more than sufficient.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
pooja.jagtap27@gmail.com

Thank you for the quick response Mr. Dinesh. These points would definitely help me to create my report.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.