No Tags Found!

RamyachNdru
Dear All, Greetings!!! Hope everyone is doing well.
Can anyone please help me to drafting a mail for employee recognition? Looking forward for some sample letters!!
Appreciate your efforts in advance!!
Thanks & Regards,
Ramya. C

From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ramya,
We know nothing about your company. What is the nature of your industry, employee department in what department, what is his/her designation and what was the achievement.
On what parameters employees are recognised? Is the recognition because of outstanding performance or innovative idea or customer delight? Please clarify.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Raghunath Sabat

Subject: Employee Recognition - Celebrating Outstanding Contributions

Dear [Team/Department/Company] members,

I hope this email finds you all in good spirits and excellent health. Today, I am thrilled to take a moment to acknowledge and celebrate the exceptional achievements and contributions of our outstanding employees.

At [Company Name], we firmly believe in recognizing and appreciating the remarkable efforts and dedication demonstrated by our team members. It is through your hard work, commitment, and unwavering support that we continue to achieve success and exceed our goals. We are proud to have such a talented and passionate group of individuals as part of our [Team/Department/Company].

I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations and appreciation to the following individuals for their outstanding contributions:

[Employee Name]: [Brief description of accomplishment or contribution]

Please join me in recognizing and applauding these employees for their remarkable achievements. Their dedication and commitment have not only made a significant impact on our [Team/Department/Company], but they have also set a shining example for their colleagues to follow.

Each of these employees will be formally recognized through our Employee Recognition Program, which includes [mention any specific rewards or benefits they will receive]. In addition, we will share their accomplishments through our internal communication channels to celebrate their success with the entire organization.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to all the team members who took the time to nominate their peers for this recognition. Your participation and support in acknowledging the exceptional work of your colleagues are greatly appreciated.

Remember, employee recognition is not limited to this program alone. I encourage each of you to continue acknowledging and appreciating the efforts of your teammates on a regular basis. Our collective success depends on the synergy and collaboration we foster within our [Team/Department/Company].

Once again, congratulations to the deserving employees, and thank you to everyone for your ongoing dedication and commitment to excellence. Let us continue to strive for greatness as we move forward together.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position/Department]
[Company Name]

For more related information regarding the same topic you can also read this: Employee Recognition Guide

From India, Mumbai
Pocket HRMS

Here's the Doc file for your help -

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...f=true&sd=true

From India, Dombivali
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.