No Tags Found!

KVE

Dear all:
I'm working with a corporate firm as an Individual Contributor leading the Training & Development department. I've been just asked to prepare 2-3 slides showcasing all the accomplishments over the years for my department/team? High level and eye-catching numbers would be a nice way to show this as well as graphs. This will be used for a company wide presentation during the US team visit where we want to recognize the contributions of each team.
Please guide/help. I've never done this before. Just got a day!!!!
Regards,
KVE

From India, Pune
ACT

Hi
The first thing to do is to list out what you think are the major achievements of your team / department. Gather relevant data to back up these achievements. Ideally get your team members to also do the same exercise so that you can ensure that critical information that may have slipped your mind is also captured by you.
Now try to put the data gathered in a structured manner taking care to ensure the accuracy of the data. Analyze the data and see how impactful your department has been and how critical a role you have played in the growth of your corporate over the years.
E.g.
How many training programs have you organized each year.
Categorize your training under broad heads like Personal Development, Senior management programs, functional training etc.
Number of participants who have attended the training.
Can you also get data on increased productivity / cost savings / reduction in wastage etc. due to training?
Frame your slides based on the above. If possible prepare graphs that can visually capture your teams good/ excellent performance.
Also have a slide on what new plans you have in the pipeline and how you plan to enhance your teams contribution to the organizational growth, employee satisfaction & engagement and profitability.

From India, Mumbai
KVE

Thank you ACTfor your time and attention to this post. I really appreciate it.
From India, Pune
ACT

Hi Kate TY for replying and for your appreciation. Very few respond like you did. Best wishes for your presentation Jacob
From India, Mumbai
NK SUNDARAM

In addition what our professional friend has advised, please keep back-up data supporting your statistics, just in case the visiting team ask for clarifications. Do not project big tabulated statements on your PPT. Keep only the final numbers. Next slide can be elaborate but can be hidden. Just in case somebody seek details, you can unhide the next slide and show them. Let the slides be simple, without noisy animations. Less number of colours, less crowded... slides will be much appreciated. Uniform fonts, limited colours, simple contrasting background and font colours will make your slides more appealing.
Best wishes

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.