No Tags Found!

SamanthBalaji
Dear Team
How to file a compliant in Labour Court against salary was not given by company,
I was Working in ENSURE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD, The company has not provide a salary from the month of march 17, But Still i have working there are not confirming my salary, So that i need to file a compliant in Labour court

From India, Bengaluru
Labour Law Index

First make a complaint under Payment of Wages Act + Karnataka Shops & Establishment Act with your area labour inspector. Then you see that whether your PF or ESI contribution, then lodge a complaint with the respective enforcement officer. If your claim is not settled then go to court. See https://www.quora.com/profile/Akash-...ination-Part-1
Also see Indian Labour Laws & Shram Suvidha Simplified - All Post

From India, Kolkata
Glidor

write to your employer asking them to settle the payout within due dates, and if they settle with good deeds then no need to move anywhere for redressal.
many companies are in financial crunch after nov 2016, and due to finance crunch they are unable to settle the payouts in due time limit, but it may not be willingly.
if they refuse to settle the dues then follow the above procedure, but in that case your job will get dragged in fragile zone

Bharat Gera

So far as I can understand, you have already communicated (in writing) with your employer for payment of salary.
Now how to file a complaint? You can not directly file a complaint in the labour court, you will have to approach Labour Officer of the area having jurisdiction over your company.
Write a simple application informing him of all the details including your date of joining, your designation, your monthly salary details, amount of salary due, when is normally salary paid, for which month it is due.

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.