No Tags Found!

pushkar_mishra
Hi All,
I am working in a private limited company as hr manager and company management not paid my salary since 7 month. I tried to complaint i. Chief labour commissioner (Central) but Labour inspector said you are not fulfill workman definition so we are unable to register your complaint.
Please suggest me what should i do.

From India, Delhi
umakanthan53

I think that as a HR Manager your monthly gross salary would be exceeding Rs.24000-00. As such you can not have any remedy under the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 as a workman or under the Payment of Wages Act,1936. Therefore, if you are not bothered about your continuance in the Company, you can file a Civil Suit against the management for breach of contract as well as recovery of the pending salary together with damages. In my opinion that is the only option available to a managerial cadre employee in such a situation.
From India, Salem
sogemar

Can the complainant represent himself in the labour court without a lawyer? Is there a court process for this. Please advise.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.