Govinda Pattnaik

Dear Sir. Want to know the procedure need to be adopted by employer for disciplinary action against workman under industrial dispute act.
If right procedure not adopted before terminating a workman what is the entitlement of victimised employee before employer ?
Regards..
Govind.

From India, Mumbai
umakanthan53

Dear Govinda,
It is not clear to me whether your question relates to the punishment of termination following a procedurally defective disciplinary process OR to the defective procedures in the process before final orders.
In the former case, you can raise an industrial dispute u/s 2-A(1) of the ID Act,1947 before the Conciliation Officer for the area against the employer for reinstatement with back-wages and all attendant benefits. In the event of conciliation failure, you can approach the Labour Court for the same relief u/s 2-A(2) of the Act.
However, in the latter, the employee has to await the final orders of the disciplinary proceedings.

From India, Salem
Govinda Pattnaik

Respected Sir,Thanks from bottom of heart to give your valuable input in such difficult phase of time.
My case belongs to first one where employer already served ttermination letter.First they give a show cause notice,I replied to them within seven days .After my reply they serve me termination letter on discepleanery ground after two month three days no communication in between.However till notice served they have kept me under suspension & give full salary.
1.May I know what is the correct procedure to terminate under discepleanery ground ?
2.If the procedure is found wrong but they don't interested to take me back then what will be the compansation they have to pay ?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.