m-sharma

What's the solution if a middle age man got a new job, sent to africa, got sick with wrong work/living conditions, VP's mail admired his work, honesty, talked for further promotion, approved medical treatment in India, after being back in India, he was fired without any reason/information till now? No response has been given so far for this physical, mental and financial harassment. Can someone please help?
From India
moseskao

per standing order, Employer cannot terminate an employee without a valid reason. even if they terminate the employee. the employer will need to pay the severance package which is mentioned in the appointment letter.
From India, Chennai
m-sharma

@Mosekao, Mr. Moses,
I am using this platform to post my problem, I am not aware how to reply to you to carry on the discussion, however, trying so.
Thanks a lot first of all for replying. I was appointed on 31/12/2016, on a probation period of 6 months. My appointment letters says that during the probation period, they can terminate me without giving any reason. However, upto my utmost surprise, they have daily track of my working in written (through reporting emails & what's app official chats), even being new to their industry, I have shown proven track of successful execution which was extra ordinary as per circumstances in Africa. Moreover, not just my words, VP of the company appreciated my work etc in his mail on 16th March 2017, even approved to get my medical treatment in India as per HR policy, GM of the company messaged me on what's app said that I am still on job. But after coming back to India, no one ever replied to any of mails, calls etc. Never any reason was told till now for terminating me and not even it was ever communicated to me that I am being fired out of job. Though I am the victim but I feel that any one with ethical, human, moral, profession, legal, any view - might not consider such treatment as Correct !
Leaving a man of 47 years, without job, without money, without good health, without reason, it leads only towards psychological, physical, financial harassment which is giving very bad circumstances to all of my family.
Again with a big thanks, I am once again in shelter of your kindness and knowledge to guide me further. I would really and honestly, be thankful.
Thanking you.

From India
Bharat Gera

Dear Friend,
The information you have provided as to your employment is incomplete. Please share your appointment letter, company policies on the subject and also in case you have signed any other document like bond etc.
On the face of it your case appears good.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.