No Tags Found!

shyam.achalla@gmail.com
Hi, I,am Shyam Kumar, working in Retail company as HR & Trainer. I have a doubt that for shops & Establishment we required Factories License? Can any one guide me on this.
From India, Gurgaon
Avika

Mr. Shyam Kumar,
You said you work for a Retail Company i.e. you have retail outlets. In this case you do not need a factory license. You will only need a registration under the Shops & Establishment Act.
However, if you have a production facility then you will need a factory license.
My response is based upon the little information you have provided in your query.
Thanks,
Kind Regards,
Avika Kapoor
Vice President - Operations

From India, New Delhi
shyam.achalla@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your valuable answer, But couple of days back Factories inspector visited our premises and said u have to apply for license as we have cold room.This cold room is very small one.We said it is not required for us, he says plz dont argue it is required.
Our offices in Hyderabad and Vijawada are not having and they it is not required.
Then y he is asking for this i dont know.
Thanks & Revgards
Shyam Kumar

From India, Gurgaon
deven_123

Dear All Can we apply standing orders to employees of Shops & Establishment Act..?
From India, Pune
deven_123

Dear Shaym,
Cold room is not having any connection with Factory licenses. If you doing any manufacturing process either by using power with 10 workmen & without power with 20 workmen .Then you comes under the Fact Act.

From India, Pune
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Shyam
It seems The person posing as Labour Officer is a fraudster, or he is trying to extract some money from your company.
Please ask for his ID and other details.
ALSO TALK TO HIS SUPERIORS, or call the nearest Police Station.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Shrikant_pra

Deven_123, Which state are you from? What is employee strength of your company? The act is applicable based on manpower as defined by state. It doesn’t distinguish factory from establishhment.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.