No Tags Found!

Shameen Warsi

Hello Everyone, I am a Research Scholar and working on the implementation of Predictive Analysis practises in HR. I am looking forward if anyone from this forum has some insights about this and can share the tools and techniques which are being applied in HR for predictions about staffing needs, attrition, and other areas related to HR.
Thanks

From India, Indore
Mahr

Hi Shameen,
Please refer the below link. Also I have attached a thesis copy which I have downloaded from web sometime back, which would clarify your queries.
https://www.citehr.com/543724-attrition-prediction.html

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR Analytics in practise.pdf (2.09 MB, 3241 views)

Shameen Warsi

Thanks a ton for your input MAHR! It will certainly help a lot.
I am expecting more replies on this thread, please suggest if anyone knows more about predictive analysis tools and techniques in HR.
Thanks,
Shameen

From India, Indore
nashbramhall

Dear Shameen;
As a research scholar, have you got access to journals? Have you searched the web for "forecasting and HR practices" articles on the web?
Kindly see https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...nd+forecasting

From United Kingdom
sabareesh.k.p
Hi Mahr, Thanks for sharing this wonderful e-book for our reference. Regards, Ajay

NIKHIL SINHA

What is HR Analytics ? What is its usage in HR?
From India, Thane
nashbramhall

Dear Nikhil,
Please go through the link and the attachment in Mahr 's (Mahesh Nair's) post above in this thread. Then kindly give us the answer for your questions, to enable us to clear any misconceptions that you may have.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.