No Tags Found!

ANILCORDA

Dear Friends, Have anyone work on salary Re-Structuring and Re-Gradation for a company. Can anyone explain me on wht basis it is done. Regards, Anil Ronald Corda
From Oman, Muscat
Anayaat

Hi there,
Why dont you use your labour law as a basis for structuring your salaries however, do consider the document I included in the reply I did in the following thread
https://www.citehr.com/242195-salary-structure.html
Regards

From Oman, Muscat
avg_2576
Dear Mr. Raj,
I'm working with a Mfg. co. joined 4 months back. Co. is having 60 empl. but their salary structure is very poor. i.e. Basic, HRA, Convy. Allow., Med. Allow, Edu. Allow, are mainly not calculated properly and as per the IT rules.
I need the info. about the Salary Structure % wise on Gross Salary. Also want to confirm that as per IT rules, if we put Convy. Allow.= 800/-, Med. Allow.- 1250 & Edu.Allow=1000 to all empl. (even though some empl. having Gross salary more than Rs.50,000/-) or can put more than the above mentioned figures.
Thanks & Regards,
Ajay

From United States, Troy
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.