No Tags Found!

rajaqua
HI Team,
Please help me with employee engagement activaties that can be held as a competition.
I have already gone through the existing one's which is been posed in the website which is common and its already been conducted.
Suggest in which employees can perform and win the competition.

From India, Bangalore
Delight your Employees

HI Rajaqua, What kind of employees you have? what is the number of participants and where you want do this? we may be able to help you on this. Reg, Pradeep
From India, Delhi
rajaqua
I work as a HR in a BPO and we have around 4000 thousand employees for different accounts.
So i want to conduct engagement activities as a competition to the employees. say for example Bay decoration, rangoli competiton and so on.
I want that kind of activites to do on monthly basis.

From India, Bangalore
Delight your Employees

Great, I am doing an event in Bangalore these days which is more then an employee engagement activity for about 5000 peoples. will be happy to work with you in designing and executing a campaign for you based on employee engagement and team building.
Can you please drop me your contacts on or call me @ 09654777724

From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Have you read this before? BPOs go extra mile to keep employees happy - Economic Times
From United Kingdom
Lakshan Events
Hi, Our team can help you with this. Please contact 7200811621 or 9841404085 asap. Regards Lakshan Events
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.