No Tags Found!

tiwarys
This is to inform you that payroll data that needs to reach HR dept by 15th of every month have not been followed properly in spite of written and variable follow-ups.
Current month approved Variable Incentive percentage details of Assistance Centre is still pending. Please note that if Assistance centre salary gets delay than HR department will not be responsible for the same

From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Hi, Would you please share the purpose of your query which I am failed to get it actually or forget to complete your query.
From India, Gurgaon
boss2966

Dear Tiwary

Please make your query clear. Do not try to make your entire query in single sentence. Please split up into small sentence so that any layman also can easily understand your requirement. Further I would like to advise you to learn how to convey your query.

As per my understanding I am giving my reply.

You want to convey to your employees to submit your payroll data and Variable pay details to the Assistance centre, so that the payment can be processed in time without any delay.

"It is noticed that the payroll data and the Variable Pay Details of all the employees are not reached the Assistance Centre by 15th of every month. It will become a reason for delay in processing the payroll and effecting the payment to all the employees of our organisation.

Hence all are instructed to submit the Payroll data and the Variable Pay details to the Assistance Centre by due date, so that the payment can be effected without any delay.

Further we cannot accept the belated payroll data and late submission of data will be processed along with next month payroll".

Hope this will help you to solve your query. If you have any further doubt please feel free to ask and our learned members will help you.

From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.