No Tags Found!

Snehaa6

Respected Seniors,
I am handling joining formalities of new joiners, and we have a checklist of required documents for new joinee but after many reminder employees are not providing their documents i.e- Relieving letter, fitness certificate, parents details for Insurance.

Sir, kindly share the e-mail format that i can mail to related employees for the submission of pending document.

Thanks,
Sneha

From India, Delhi
rkn61

This is a common thing followed in many organization, where HR will remain in between "Scylla and Charybdis" - (to be caught between two equally unpleasant alternatives). HR cannot approach management saying that he could not obtain documents, or, HR cannot insist new entrants to submit documents in a harsh manner. So Hr needs to handle the situation tactically, in the event of issuing Offer of Appointment, before submission of documents.

That is why, now-a-days HR needs to be assertive (not aggressive). You should not have issued Offer of Appointments before submission of all required documents. Anyway, please mail a communication and see how it works:

"Dear

It is noticed that you have not submitted following documents to company, inspite of repeated reminders:
-1)
2)-
--
Please note that submission of above documents are mandatory to enable us to complete your personal file.

Kindly note that you are required to submit these documents, on or before ---- without fail.

Seeking your cooperation in this regard.

Unquote

You are at liberty to send individual mail or prepare a notice and exhibit in the company notice board (if the failing new joinees are plant personnel, notice is a better one)

From India, Aizawl
Snehaa6

Thank you Sir for your valuable reply and support.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.