Simmi

Dear All,
I am facing a new issue in my organisation. In my organisation there are very less people who wear ID cards and its very difficult to convince people to display there ID cards while in the premises as they feel that they do not need to display there cards since we are an organisation of just 50 employees.
Can anyone suggest me few good and genuine reason so that I can convince these people to display there cards.
Regards,
Simmi

From India, New Delhi
Paladin

Simmi:
I would approach the problem in several segments. Remind employees:
First: Because it is Company Policy. Refusal to wear the ID cards can be considered insubordination, similar to refusal to wear safety equipment, thereby subjecting the employee to discipline.
Second: Because it identifies employees of the organization. Something to be proud of.
Third: Because it identifies employees of the organization, it prevents unauthorized personnel from entering the organization and (a) stealing secrets/ proprietary information/ processes, and/or (b) creating mayhem.
Fourth: Because in an organization of 50 employees, where interaction is usually difficult/non-existent because of departmental compartmentalization, it can be a good method of getting to know one another. As the organization grows, it will be an excellent way of getting acquainted with the new employees.

From United States,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.