No Tags Found!

vijay.rangari@rediffmail.com
Dear Sirs,
I am admin of college for running the college there is most important to improve the morale of employees. I have use various psychological factors but result unsatisfied.
So, suggest me some of them.
I am awaiting your promptly reply.

From India, Nagpur
wiseprecedent
Dear Vijay,
Annamalai University (Chennai) in colaboration with Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University (Mount Abu, Rajasthan) is offering Diploma, PG Diploma, M.Sc. in "VALUES & SPIRITUAL EDUCATION". You may contact your nearest Brahma Kumaris Branch for details.
Free introductory programs are also conducted on request. I am sure, this will definitely bring satisfactory results.
Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
vijay.rangari@rediffmail.com
Thanks Suneeta! These two words are insufficient to tell you thank you. Your provided Information is troubleshooter as well as ppt. I hope next time also you would share me knowledge. VIJAY
From India, Nagpur
bodhisutra

Give them responsibility and make them accountable for results. Don't do too much of mircomanagement.
For anything more specific, you will have to provide more details on the specific problem you are trying to solve.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.