aruninaction
One of my collegue resigned on the first day of July 2012 with one month notice. But the management did not response within one week even till today he did not get the reply. Is his resignation accepted automatically? or what can he do further?
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
prasenjit.mitra

Dear Arun, At first, I believe your friend has submitted his resignation by mail. Ask him to submit it in hard copy with reference to his mail. He can also talk to his seniors/HR in this regard.
From India, Mumbai
aruninaction
Dear Prasenjith, He Submitted through hot copy attached to the mail and its almost nearly one month,can he stop the work prior to one month notice period. Thanks & Best-regards Arun,
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
anil.arora

Hi Arun, Is he a member of this place?
Well i believe you are giving short information, which can just mislead you with and other members with incomplete information or as Mr Mitra said above, please rectify the details

From India, Gurgaon
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Arun,
Your login ID is "aruninaction". But then where was the "action". Your post is more reaction than action.
You should have raised this query about 8-10 days ago and not on the last working day. Has your colleague spoken to his/her HOD? Has he/she spoken with HR? What they say?
When one does not receive any reply to letter of resignation, as a follow up, reminder should have been given after fortnight. But now it is too late.
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.