No Tags Found!

Saloni_15

Hi All,
Can anyone help me out drafting a letter requesting senior employees to swipe their attendance cards on daily basis when they enter the office?
The major problem I face is when the employees are in time they swipe the card but when they get late they do not swipe the card and it becomes difficult for me to compile the attendance on daily basis.
Kindly help with some drafts.
Thanks.
Thanks.

From India, Pune
maheshfaridabad

Date-:15.12.2011
It is informed to all of you that as per our company policy it is required that all employees must punch there attendance card (IN AND OUT TIME) in Savior Machine from 16.12.2011.
Anyone not punching the card will be marked absent for that day.
Those Employees have not issued card from company, they should contact in TIME OFFICE for their card.

From India, Faridabad
tsivasankaran

When you talk about senior, what do you mean? Have a different system They may come late but stay late and also troubled at home.When I was in employment I used be always late. But invariably., I used to get phone calls almost daily from 7 AM onwards. Calls used to be from my boss, subordinates and Govt officials. Without understanding what t be these seniors do, if you try to implement punching, it will not be appreciated.
T Sivasankaran

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.