No Tags Found!

vaishali198

Dear Seniors ,
Can anyone confirm me that after calculating employee turnover ratio, how to measure that which is satisfactory, good or very serious ratio?
Please confirm that on which basis we can decide the turnover ratio category.
In our organization we are calculating the ratio i.e. No of employees left /Total no. of employee * 100
Please find attached file of calculation, and confirm the calculation is correct or have to use some other method ?
Regards
Vaishali

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Turnover calculation.xls (24.5 KB, 977 views)

vinay.m

Dear All,
I am working in Largest Ready made garment manufacturers in Andhra Pradesh..
As per the Export Buyer / Audit Compliance, the company should have the Standing Orders in local Language also.
In Andhra Pradesh Local Language is Telugu....
Can anybody please send me Telugu standing orders soft copy.
Regards
Vinay Babu.M
Welfare Officer

From India, Rajamahendri
malikjs

Dear Vinay please flash a seperate post becuase no body will see your equirment under turnover measurnment.
From India, Delhi
loginmiracle

Dear Mr.Dhinesh,
Increase or decrease of workers is a very sensitive subject. Any attempt could be carried out only after a careful study of the entire working of the co. and its future plans. Just like that if U increase the workers it may lead to drastic decline in your 'bottom line'/profitablility. One has to fix the optimum level of productive workers strength after a work study vis a vis Order book position. If you upset the Optimum levels productivity also will drastically come down. U have not clearly mention full facts or future plans. Any increase should be attempted only with an object of increase the productivity/production. If U feel yr. production line is under staffed then U'll have to first identify the areas where is the vacuum and then try to fill up to the extend required.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.