No Tags Found!

sangjulie

Hi Friends,
I would like to start a Employee of the Quarter Award, the winner for which will be decided by the rest of the employees. So that there is no biased judgement. A score will be allotted to a employee who does something good and beneficial. The one who gets the highest score will be rewarded the employee of the quarter.
I would like to know as to on what parameters can the employees rate the other employee. Kindly suggest out at the earliest, as i am planning to have it for this quarter.
Regards
Julie

From India, Hyderabad
sangjulie

Hi Friends,
15 views but no response. Can someone help me out in this. Or atleast suggest what parameters a employee can be rated for the Employee of the Month award.
Help required urgently.
Regards
Julie

From India, Hyderabad
svsrana

Julie,
either reward employees from different depts based on the fulfillment of KPIs or customer satisfaction feedback or adherence to core values of a company.
an award based on consensus amongst people is more like a TV show focussed on gathering popularity/ the one maintaining most amiable/ neutral relations....
however you can use this exercise to reward people who have good interpersonal skills..
"Bias" is permanent error and there are scientific ways to reduce the same.
for eg we have caliberation amomgst Quality analysts.
Lets see where the method of caliberation fails"
2-3 people listen to a call and warad scores on varius paramenters. then they sit together and arrive at a consensus .
This is the most common method and least scientifically correct.
ideally different analysts should fix tolerances for different parameters, diffrences beyond a level means retraining/ end user surveys....
let me know if you need further help
surya

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.