No Tags Found!

mallet

Dear Team,
Has anybody worked on a metrics or a scorecard for a HR Generalist.If yes please do share it with me.The idea is to understand how to avoid subjectivity for a HR generalist during the appraisal time.
Thanks
Mallet

From India, Hyderabad
contactreena
Hello Surya,
I believe you had emailed anotehr contact about Metrics for HR Genrelist.I would highly appreciate if you could send it to me as well.I am a generalist myself and would really want to understand the same.
Regards,
Reena
Keep in touch I am from Mumbai wht abt you

From India, Mumbai
revathi.k@pnestec.com

Hi Nidhi As soon as i get the same will forward it to your id. so. don’t worry Regards, Revathi
From India
revathi.k@pnestec.com

Hi Mallet I have a suggestion :arrow: If you can share the document at citehr that would be helpful to all the members I hope you understand. Regads, revathi
From India
shettyvidya
Hi This is vidya i’m member of this site from long time but first time im wirtting. Mallet request you to send me the metric scorecard.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.