No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: "Picture Thoughts" threads .......
Helped In Tranining Others 50 28.09%
Are Useful For Self Improvement 98 55.06%
Have Enhanced My Creativity 26 14.61%
Have No Impact On Me 4 2.25%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

bharathi_83

WoW......................really good one and true one.........teacher always plays a biggest role in every ones life... i always miss my teachers :(
From India, Madras
boss2966

Why Bharathi During your school days, hope you never go to school, that’s the reason you always miss your teachers. hahahahah :D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D
From India, Kumbakonam
narzary

Hi AVS, I had heared about 9 Gifts. That means you have increased my search list........ Just kidding... Interesting post. Keep it up. Thanks and Regards Biresh Narzary
From India, Mumbai
avsjai

A good one Bhaskar I widh to see Bharathi Maru’s reply. _________________________ AVS
From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Thanks; its a wonderful inspiring story.
Its a story; but the facts given are TRUE.
Every human being is given these gift at the time of birth !!
With passage of time and the "garbage" acquired during one's journey in life, these gifts get affected accordingly and to that extent; but it is never too late to re-claim these gifts.

From India, Delhi
avsjai

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S6mWD1H8bqI/S7dXodJPobI/AAAAAAAAABg/3IFdavGqsj8/s1600/flower.JPG[/IMG]
The fragrance of the flower spreads only in the direction of the wind,
But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.

AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

"Never Underestimate the power to change yourself and Never Overestimate the power to change others."
Have a great Sunday
AVS

From India, Madras
Dharaniyuvetha

ha ha ha ha...... nice one AVS sir.... i was thinking smething serious... but cant control my laughter wen i saw this...... Happy friendship day sir............
From India, Coimbatore
avsjai

[IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzt4v0dopd1qzrtx9o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1312772734&Signature =8Whsv7eUFGzrU6q1WKge5VvihqQ%3D[/IMG]Deat
All CiteHr friends.
"FEW RELATION IN EARTH NEVER DIE***
Want to know what is it?
Read again…
F=Few
R=Relation
I=In
E=Earth
N=never
D=Die
F.R.I.E.N.D!!!"

Have a Nice Friendship Day (First Sunday In August)
AVS

From India, Madras
avsjai

A little boy was so exited because his mom told him he is getting a baby brother.
He repeated that to his techer every day, when he came to school, "Im getting a brother."
One day his mom alllowed him to feel the baby's kicks in her belly.
The next day he came to school and didnt say anything to his teacher, so the teacher asked him, what happend to his brother.
He replyed, "I think mommy ate him."

AVS
AVS

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.