No Tags Found!

soms23

Hi,
I wanted help on couple of things in the Book Section.
1. I was looking at some books on Performace Appraisal. Iam reading Manager's Guide to Performance Review by Rober Bascal. But this is more about the review meetings. I was looking at appraisal from the HR's point of view. i.e for framing the rules, formulating the process, best practises etc. Please suggest me any books on the same
2. I was looking at purchasing these two below mentioned books for our office. But Iam not finding it anywhere. Please let me know a way to procure it.
IT Gateway to Japan -- Senthil Kumar
The Definitive Guide to Google AdWords -- Perry S. Marshall & Associates
Looking forward for some help.
Regards,
Soumya Shankar

From India, Bangalore
ksrinivasu
Dear
Performance Management and Appraisal Systems by T V Rao (Sage Publication) is the best book for Indian Organization. It serves your purpose by detailing HR aspect of Performance Management systems
Content is as follws
Introduction to Performance Management/
Planning Performance for Role Clarity, Accountability and Effectiveness/ Increasing Self Awareness and Understanding: Self Appraisal/ Performance Analysis/
Improving Quality of Performance Ratings/
Performance Review Discussion/
Using PMS Data for HR Decisions and Performance Improvements/
PMS and Appraisal Practices in Asian Countries/
Making PMS and Appraisals Work/
Monitoring Performance Planning Analysis and Development Systems/ Focusing on Team Performance for Better Results/
Rating Less Appraisals for the Future of PMS/
Performance Management: From Systems to Spiritual Approach/ Implementing Performance Management Systems in Select Organizations/ 360 Degree or Multirater Assessment and Feedback Systems/
regards
Srinivasu

From India, Hyderabad
bhaskarhz

Dear members Kindly give me fair ideas of difference between KRA, KPA & KPI with examples. Regards Bhaskar Hazarika
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.