No Tags Found!

pravasini satpathy
Can any one please give me some information about this question
"WHAT ARE THE KEY CONSIDERATIONS IN SELECTING THE FORM OF ORGANISATION FOR A SMALL ENTERPRISE?WHICH FORM OF ORGANISATION WOULD YOU SUGGEST FOR THE FOLLOWING AND WHY
a)AN ENTERPRENEUR PLANNING TO SET UP A UNIT TO MANUFACTURE BALL
BEARINGS FOR VARIOUS TYPES OF INDUSTRIES."

From India, Calcutta
shweta504

HR Outsourcing:

Outsourcing your HR (human resources) requirements is a cost effective way of protecting yourself and your business. Take advantage of our knowledge, experience and expertise without adding to your employee numbers.

• Get the most out of your workforce

• Improve flexibility and meet changing business conditions

• Reduce your exposure to the risk of legal fines or employee tribunals

• Concentrate on running your business

• Transform the organization

• Acquire world class HR practices

• Reduce overheads and investment on an in-house HR function

• Improve employee engagement

We offer our services/products to best fit your type of business and its requirements. All our Human Resource/Personnel solutions are tailored to your business, as every business has employment issues that are different. We can manage the entire HR function as an outsourced facility full time.

Our consultants are qualified and have the knowledge and experience to assist with any employee problems and can often suggest solutions to your business which save you money or make your staff more productive with little outlay. It does not matter whether you employ 10 employees or 1000 employees, what is important is that you attract talent, retain talent and grow talent.

We ensure your company meets it's people's needs and its legislative requirements whilst adding value to your business.

visit us at

HR Outsourcing| Complete HR Solutions| Strategic HR Interventions Thane| Performance Management| HR Outsourcing Mumbai| Complete Assessment Solution India|

call us at

+912240241549

mail us at

From India, Pune
pravasini satpathy
Hi Shweta Thanks for ur information.This information will help me lot.If I require anything in this regard then I mail u or I’ll contact u. Regards Pravasini Satpathy
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.