shukla.ashish984@gmail.co

Dear All, I would like to know more about how to carry out the Normalisation analysis of performance of employees. Any help? i shall be ever thankful to you. -Ashish
From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Hi
Please look at <link outdated-removed> and then write to the author for a complete copy of the article.
Found at normalisation curve for employee performance - Google Search=
If you search citehr site first, before posting the query, you would save time too.
Simhan
A retired academic
I would like to know more about how to carry out the Normalisation analysis of performance of employees. Any help? i shall be ever thankful to you.
-Ashish[/quote]

From United Kingdom
pankajdcosta
A good read and very useful link for understanding normailsation of performance ratings... am making one for a service industry taking inputs from this methodology.
Score Normalization as a Fair Grading Practice. ERIC Digest.
Regards
Pankaj

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

I agree with Pankaj. Norm referencing using normaiisation curves is used in schools and colleges where large numbers are involved. But they could lead to problems too and hence, some have started to use criterion referenced systems. Please see
http://www.cdtl.nus.edu.sg/brief/Pdf/v2n4.pdf
Simhan
A retired academic in UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.