No Tags Found!

Sreelatha
Hi,
Recently one of my friend attended the interview at well know MNC (I am not mentioning the name) for Asst.Manager- HR position (she has 5+ yrs of exp) and she was asked what is the difficult /Challenging situation you have faced in your work and how did you handle it?
She had answered but she feels that she did not convinced the interviewer.
If you were in her place how you would have answered this question?

From India, Hyderabad
Sanjeev.Himachali

Well, when someone asks such question in the interview they do not intend to know about your personal problems or difficulties that you might have faced at the time of performing your duties but those challenges or problems which were imposed on department and company. Whatever, it is you need to convince the interviewer. It is felt that if you are not able to convince the interviewer, how then you can convince your employees. While answering such questions, just take care of two things:

1)Limit yourself to your professional problems.
2)Do not say anything bad about your boss or colleagues.

I hope this will help.
Thanks and Regards
Sanjeev

From India, Mumbai
Sreelatha
Hi Sanjeev, Yes I agree with you it’s not related to personal aspects but my question is if you were in that place what would be your answer.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.