srikanth_hero
What are the HR Activities should be implemented in the Company from where it starts. Kindly respod to this question as soon as possible.
From India, Hyderabad
simirali

Hai Nimisha
I am agree with u. Human nature is always to find mistake in others that to in office. all of us have to find our own mistake, our nature so that we can solve the problem not the bosses or organisation. every company there will be 1 negative point so we need to avoid that and keep working sincerely. Sincerity & Hardwork do count in every aspect of life. I too got good and bad bosses and I was not matured enough to find my own mistake. Now I am realising those mistakes and trying to improve it. Hope I can succeed.

From India, Bangalore
PramodKJ
I am not agree with your view. Bosses can be good friend or guide for their subordinates, but that depends on the repo built between them.
You can always be benefited by their experince and knowledge. You can develop the decision making power by observing your boss, but for all of that you should be good & sharp lerner.
Pramod

From India, Mumbai
jhulanmukherjee

Hi All,

This is what I found interesting for this topic.
Lets keep this in mind whenever we need to deal with our team.
A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes. A boss knows all, a leader asks questions. A boss makes work drudgery, a leader makes it interesting. A boss is interested in himself or herself, a leader is interested in the group

Thanks
Jhulan

From India, Delhi
swethaakula
Hi All
If a boss is acting like a friend then i don't think that people will start working more rather than they will be more involved in personal issues.In the office he should act like "Bosses" once out of the office he can be like friend .Don not forget even he is a human not a devil.

From India, Hyderabad
swethaakula
Hi pampi
That all about the human perception you try to look in the same manner how you where looking in your previous job .donut think about like if you maintain good relationship then all your things will be done in a proper manner .Always think in + Manner hope you wil change your mind wishing you a good future and take

From India, Hyderabad
rameshwar51071

Dear

Actually it all depends about the Boss we get above us. If he is knowledgeable & guiding nature - he will teach & guide.

Mostly Boss wants to share, suggest if he get good colleague. Every Guru wants one Chela!.

If you are good your boss will definitely try to be good infront of you. Boss also gone from the same stage.. They have came across same level of path. They also understand feelings.

For example:-
Our Father & Mother was also a child & now they are our father & mother. They understand us from the childhood itself & they can make out our behaviour & interest.

They wants to help us if we want to grow in positive side... They also got some planning for our future.

In the same way Boss knows what we are & how to help our growth. If he is good!

Take Care

Rameshwar

the way you think. I have always come across good bosses who helped to learn and even there bossy nature helped me to learn how to boss and what not to do when I will be boss one day. So its our attitude that creates problem not our boss. Though at times you get some tough boss to cope up with but if always you get such bosses it means problem is with you and not in boss. So just take your time out and think what is going wrong. hope you agree with me and try and find out your problem.

osses are Bosses if you see through the work angel. But they are friends if you see in other angel.

From India, Visakhapatnam
dd_dimple
Hi, I agree ,that it all depends how is your boss.At times we do come across oru seniors who really make us learn a lot and at times they just show there position.
From India, Delhi
seth vivek

hi george
bosses are bosses no doubt in that they are there to run the show if he become a good friend then can he take the decision without any prejudice ?? he is boss because he has the quality, skill , communication & we being a H.R Professional should try to identify it & if we feel or like the quality then we should adapt it in our life style as every has a dream to become a boss
regards
vivek seth

From India, Ahmednagar
atulya_g
Hi Michael,
The question is pretty interesting. My point of view on this is it "DEPENDS"
Bosses can be good friends as well but it is very imp to maintain a professional distance and be approachable at the same time.
After all he has to get the job done from the person and if he gets too close in the process then that might become a hindrance. Its a tight rope walk that each manager has to walk.

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.