Anonymous
Hi Friends, I am struggling with the issue of dual employment, I am in a big problem... I got an offer from (KLM) company and I have to join new this, in background verification, they found overlapping of joining and relieving dates of my previous two companies became a big issue. At that time I didn't observe much and didn't take that much care about future problems. The problem is let me explain clearly...

One the previous company(ABC) relieving date is 25th June 2019

The next company(XYZ) joining date is also 25th June 2019, this became a serious issue. At that time I am in notice period for the first company so my second company asked me to join immediately because of resource wanting and asked me to join immediately, at the time of my reliving form company(XYZ) this highlighted, they correct the date in my experience letter and provide new experience letter, but the did not change in my offer letter, they told that same joining date has been maintained in PF, so PF can not be change any more. I am not much more aware of the HR policy, but this is the mistake of the company (XYZ).

How to get back from this issue, Not only this, this will be a problem for any company in the future...

Please help me.

From India, New Delhi
KK!HR

The coincidence in the relieving from ABC company and joining XYZ company can be explained by stating that you joined the new company immediately on the same day itself on being relieved from the previous company. Why you had to join immediately could be explained as stated above. I presume both the companies are not that distant so that physically relieving/joining is not impossible on the same day. The blame cannot lie on the XYZ company as you had physically joined them on 25th June and so updated in salary records and PF etc. Pl check & inform us whether ABC company paid you for 25th June. 2019?
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.