No Tags Found!

hnz
hey! hello varsha m heena here...i liked ur post..m doing BBA and in Third year now..
i just get the the topic for PPT titled "the impact of recession on HR field"
if you could help me or any idea in tht thn i'll be thankfull to you..!! i

From India, Rajkot
Gunjan Sarojwal

Dear All,
thanks a ton.
yesterday when I logged on to citehr, I saw 60 views and no replies.
I became a bit disappointed to know that not a single person replied to my post which took a week's time in getting prepared.
But now, I am very happy to see you reviews about my post.
very soon I'll try to post another informatiove article.
Thanks again
Gunjan

From India, New Delhi
R.SREENIVASAN

Dear Gunjan Sarojwal.
We find your article is quite uesrful. Another thing we find "OBJECTIVE" at the top of the resume where in canddiate fill with full of jargons as if to make the sentence attractive. In most cases it is taken as ritual rather than really understanding the meaning of the "objetive". When I interview the candidates,it is regret to note that many candidates do not even know the purpose and the significance let alone they know the meaning.
Here they fail to score. Hope I am right and agree with me as most cases the resumes are prepared by some professional people. The resume will reflect ture colour only when it is compiled by the candidate himself.
Regds
R.Srinivasan

From India, Madras
dineshkumar.magnus
Worth reading this PPT... i saw many resumes of this kindly with no proper information in it.

pravinsraghuvanshi
Great posting! Gunjan, there may be some silent admirers of ur excellent work! Regardless, plz keep the good work going on.River quenches the thirst, trees give tasty fruits whether anyone praises them or not.
Please continue with ur selfless good work.

From India, Pune
vivekhattangadi

Not a very good post. I do not think a real professional would make such mistakes. This is suitable for those applying for a low cadre job
From India, Ahmadabad
meenakshi1975
A very good post, really these are some of the real raesons as to why people get their rejection letters. Keep posting.

Gunjan Sarojwal

Hi Shagufta, for cover letters, please refer to my post previous " 25 cover/ covering letters". I have given 25 good coevring letters which have varied wordlings. Thanks Gunjan
From India, New Delhi
kukkalv
Dear Gunjan,
Thanks a lot for your article based on feedback with various recruiters. It's quite informative and an eye-opener for those who are frequently making use of their resume for new job openings or fresh placements. Good job done.
Thankx

From India, Delhi
rkpandey
9. Covering letter/ note’s description- If your covering letter is one third or half of your resume, you may lose chances of getting shortlisted and why would a recruiter spend 10 mins in reading the information, as provided below:
Grateful if you can elaborate on this point, as this seems very relevant but I could not gather the intended advise

From Australia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.