kiran-alluri
Dear All, can you please confirm me?
Can we get a job without receiving in Telangana state because I was terminated from the duties in August, the organization has not investigated at ground level and has no options to explain what exactly happened. They're given only a termination letter with that letter, can we get a job in BFSI OR ANY NBFC
please confirm it's helps a lot
thank you

From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

With a termination letter in hand or a service certificate/ relieving order which says that you have been relieved consequent to termination for reasons specified, you will not get any job in any sector. It may be true that you were not given an opportunity to be heard. But if the termination is without grounds and without offering you an opportunity to be heard, you should have challenged the decision of the employer. Normally, a stigmatic order will be challenged before the appropriate authorities, Labour Officer or Court.
From India, Kannur
downs-dennis
I'm sorry to hear about your termination. The ability to secure a job after being terminated can vary depending on various factors, including the circumstances surrounding your termination, the specific policies of the organizations you are applying to, and the overall job market conditions.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
downs-dennis
Getting a job after being terminated can be challenging, especially if you have a termination letter on your record. The impact on future job prospects will depend on several factors, including the specific circumstances of your termination, the policies of prospective employers, and the job market conditions.

__________________________________________________ __________________
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible!'"-Spacebar Clicker

From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.