No Tags Found!

Malvikas

Dear All,
I am working in an Engineering design Company,and I have to formulate leave policy for Employees (Confirmed, Probation,Trainee & Contract).
Please give me the format of the leave policy
If anyone of you have the ready policy please forward the same.

Could you also specify the contents or areas to be covered under such a policy.

If you can help me in this, it would be really great!
Waiting for the response!
Thanks & Regards
Malvika

From India, Gurgaon
chandan2ykpankaj

You can find out lot many topics related to this issue. Why don’t you search and then ask for clarifications :-x . Regards Pankaj Chandan
From India, New delhi
Malvikas

I have already searched about it.
Here I get general leave policy for all the employees but I am looking for leave policy for employees who are in Probation or trainee or on contract.
And one more thing you can not blame anyone without kowing the truth.
Regards
Malvika

From India, Gurgaon
Hrdch

Hi
I would like to get claritiy on this :
An employee joined in November 26th and by December he applied for 4 days leave from 24th to 28th December .
My question is how to calculate his leave eligibility ?\
We are working on 15 days of Annual Leave on which 1.25 days are Accrual leaves per month.
I know that leave will be entitiled based on his working day ... we work 5 days in a year ... Pls help me on this since I am so confused and new this ROLE .....
Regards,
Preethi

From India, Madras
bhaktinarang_123

As Per Labor Law
PL -Not less than 15 days after every 12 months continuous service, provided that if an employee completes a period of 4 months in continuous employment, he shall be entitled to not less than 5 days PL for every such completed period.
-Can be accumulated upto 3 years (i.e. upto 3 times the period of leave to which the employee is entitled after one year.
-If an employee separates before he has been allowed PL, the employer shall pay him full wages for the period of leave due to him.
SL/ CL -SL or CL not less than 12 days in a year, provided that if an employee completes a period of 1 month in continuous employment, he shall be entitled to not less than 1 days CL for every month.
-Need not be accumulated beyond one year.
As per my understanding, the employee can avail 1 CL for the period of 26th November to 25th December.
But he can avail this leave only on completion of a continuous employment of 1 month. i.e any day after 25th December.

From India, Mumbai
Hrdch

Hi
Thanks for the reply but its not 1 day CL its 0.25 CL every month and 1 Earned leave every month - SL can be taken at anytime.
Here is the policy that we follow :
15 days of Annual Leave(AL) Per Annum accruing at 1.25 days per working month
(Earned Leave: 12 PA
Causal Leave: 3 PA
Sick Leave: 6 PA) - Total Fifteen days of Annual Leave
National and Festival holidays total - 8 days PA
AL can be carried forward to max of 8 days on a year
AL can be accumulated to max of 30 days on a year
AL encashment are done only at the time of separation on the last drawn basic pay
My Question:
An employee joins on Nov 26th and applied leave from 24th Dec to 28th Dec 2012
How to calculate his leave?
Regards,
Preethi

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.