No Tags Found!

sudhe08
Dear all
i am working as a hr executive in saudi arabia.in my company i need to controll full hr activities .nobody is here to support me..it is a new company.Now the employees want to give a letter to bank on behalf of company informing that they were working in this company and want to open new account.so pls send me the format if anybody have
best regards

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
saswatabanerjee

Ask the bank for a format in which they want the letter. That is the best way
From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

I echo Mr.Banerjee, please look for the format as required by the bank. Many Private Indian Banks accept the usual format with name, designation, date of joining and current status to the employment. In addition to it the letter needs to clearly mention that it have been issued for the Bank, with its name and branch code , towards opening of the account.
However, few nationalised banks doesn't approve of such letters. They require their format to be followed by the company that issues the letter.
Please let us know how far could you get this resolved.

From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

please visit to the following
From India, Gurgaon
malay.kumar1

Dear Sudhe08,
Letter per-forma is mentioned below for your kind information.
March 28, 2013
The Branch Manager
Bank Name
Bank Address
City Name
Dear Sir
We request you to open a saving salary bank account for our employee Mr.…………………
His Present Address is Permanent Address is
………………. …….. …………..……………
This letter is being issued to him for the opening of Salary Account Only on his request. (Organization Name) is not responsible for the further transactions with this Account or with Bank
For: Company Name.
(Name of HR Manager)
(Manager-Human Resource)
(Company Seal)

From India, Ranchi
jrn.moorthi

The Letter Format
Dear Sir
Mr.____________ s/o _______________ is working with our company since _________________ as __________________. As per the the records available with the company, his residential address is __________________________________. This letter is issued for the specific request of Mr. _____________ for opening a Bank Account with ______________________.
For _____________________________________,
Authorized signatory
Moorthi

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.