No Tags Found!

wani.basharat@yahoo.com
Hello Every One,I Hope That You People Will Give Me Good Suggestions.I Worked In FMCG As Hr Executive In India More Than 2 Years After That I Got Chance To Go Overseas And From June 2014 I Am Present In Saudi Arabia And Here All Staff Is Philippines,Koreans And I Am The Only 1 Indian In My Office.All Philippines Are Playing Politics With Me Because I Am Only One Indian And Managers Also Listen To Them,I Am Working Alone And Silently,I Cant Concentrate On My Work Because Of Wrong Working Conditions And Bad Attitude Of Everyone.I Need Your Suggestion That What To Do ,I Was Thinking To Go Back To India Same Time I Think If I Will Go Back Then I Will Be Jobless,There Are Lot Of Tensions In My Mind,Really I Cant Think Now,So Please I Need Your Suggestions.
From Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
Apipaasa HR

You will need to elaborate the problem. What kind of problems- give examples so that we can suggest you. Politics is everywhere- you will find in India too. But one should not run away from a problem, rather face it and tame it!
From India, Bangalore
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

Before you take any core decision, it should be ascertained what are your legal rights to hold the present job. If you are entitled to those then you can assert your position and expose about the bad conditions to rectify those. Pl tell nature of your organisation, place where you were working in India, were you sent on deputation to Saudi, are you governed by Emigration Act, and terms of your appointment and other relevant information.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.