No Tags Found!

Gopinadhan Pillai

I have a couple of files that you might find interesting
From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt safety logo.ppt (101.5 KB, 690 views)
File Type: ppt Safety is Life.ppt (125.5 KB, 840 views)

dipil

Dear Sir
This is great one... I think you share this before also with us... But this time it really catches my attention and even thought of making the sign
"Safety is Life, Living Incident Free EvryDay"
as a bottom line in my outgoing mail...
Is this an official sign of any organization? Any problem if I start using this sign as a part of signature in my mail?
Thanks and keep on sharing!!!

From India
Gopinadhan Pillai

In safety, if it is available on the internet, it is to be shared with everyone.
As one American said " In safety you steal ideas shamelessly" whereas the British say " Borrow with Pride".
So that answers your question, Dipil.
I personally use the logo very freely in all my training sessions

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
drpsj27
Please suggest me some Indian web sites related to occupational health which keep me up dated regularly. Dr Pradeep Joshi AGM - Medical
From India, Karwar
dipil

Dear Dr. Pradeep Joshi
Warm welcome to the EHS forum under citehr.com... Hope you will share your expertise with us in the upcoming days!!!
You have bring up your query as a continusion to existing thread which may not be noticing by most of the members... Hence I start a new thread with your same question... I don't have any idea about the answer... Let's hope to get some idea from our other forum members...
Please go throuhg the below link and follow the thread:
https://www.citehr.com/360731-occupa...h-website.html
Keep on participate and share your expertise with us...

From India
jpranipet

Hi,
these are very useful slides about safety. i appreciate for your initiatives because as a HR person you have chosen very good safety slides.
really nice posting keep the it as always.......
if u have more slides on safety pl share it to my mail id..
thanks and regards,
JP

From India, Mumbai
ashish.singh@lntpower.com
Dear All, May you send some safety posters (soft copy) related to construction work. it is very urgent. Regards, Ashish Singh
From India, Mumbai
anwarkanakkot
please, i am a newly assigned warehouse manager for a production unit of a event management company. I would like to know how to handle our raw material store according to our projects, infact i have to give the report of consumption of material per project,, if any ine has any article plz send to me,, anwarkanakkot at gmail
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.