rmkpogoa
IF AN ESTABLISHMENT ENGAGING 10 OR MORE EMPLOYEES DRAWING MORE THAN 15,000 SALARY PER MONTH WHETHER ESI ACT IS APPLICABLE TO SUCH ESTABLISHMENT, IF SO IS ANY CASE CITATIOM . PLS PROVIDE
From India, Margão
srihari2720

as such their is no case but it it the act of ESIC act 1948 regds srihari
From India, Hyderabad
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir(s),
The example shown by the member in above comments indicates that the factory/establishment is coverable under provisions of ESI Act. But there is no employee who can be covered since all are reported getting wages more than coverable wage limit.
Though such situations may be rare, but in my opinion, the principal employer of such factory / establishment should get code number from ESIC.
The said employer can, however, submit a "NIL" return of Contribution at the close of the contribution period.
The coverage of any unit under ESI Act and coverage of an employee of said unit are two separate aspects.
With kind regards;

From India, Noida
rmkpogoa
Thank you Mr. ShriHari & Harsh Kumar what you suggested is to some extent is acceptable however, i have a concrete case where an establishment is having more than 10 employees but all of them are drawing salary more than the salary limit for coverage u. ESI Act. I need a case citation where it is mentioned that all employees irrespective of ESI coverage limit needs to obtain ESI Code No.
From India, Margão
srihari2720

Rmk
we cant fine such case. because if the employees less the 10 or say 15 nos of companies are not going for ESI No. they even gong for the some medical policy or even they are to disclosing the the departments as they unit is small or other reasons too.
so we can fine the cases much ... in such cased..
regds
srihari

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.