sandeephrd1
Hi Group,
Hey Geeti,
Thanks for calling me & don’t feel sorry…..
Anyway I need some help from you people related with work….
What is the difference between Superannuation and Superannuation allowance? And what are the provisions to avail the same or the eligibility criteria…. Waiting for response
Thanks
Sandeep

From India, Delhi
Sanjeev.Himachali

Superannuation and Superannuation Allowance
Well, superannuation means “the age of retirement”. This terminology is derived by another word “annuity”. Hence, superannuation is the last year of your earning and after which one retires from his profession.
Superannuation allowance is one of the retirement benefits, along with PF and Gratuity. This is a “forced saving” and payable at the time of retirement or at the time whenever you leave the company. Unlike, PF and Gratuity, most of times employers doest not contribute in this fund (Choice for employers but cannot be forced legally).
I hope, this has answered your concern.
Regards
Sanjeev Himachali
(BLOG: http://sanjeevhimachali.blogspot.com/ or <link outdated-removed> )

From India, Mumbai
boystrad
Hey guys G'mrniiin :D
hwie doing 2day???so anupama u have got the counts going huh??
I'm sooo sorry i couldnt return your call as it got really late by the time i gto home so was in a rush...!!!
Will call u in sometme!!!
Guys i'm glad to know that the list is still going on and counting!!Volunteers are volunteers and you gota update your names baba...the way you guys did it for the meet where you updated your names yourself,please do the same thing here as well!!!
If at all there needs to be a meeting done which i too think there should be discussing each ones/a group's responsibility,plz keep it posted on the thread!!
Good day GUys.. :D
Radhika

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Goodmorning to all!!!

Radhika ! no issues ..even i have faced the same problem many a times when kiran used to call up :wink: :wink: ...will wait for your call.dear .. : :D .

Well the idea of meeting is great ...but at the same time ..i would like 2 suggest following points:-

1. first of all ..welcoming more and more volunteers is good ..but we need to keep some kind of time management too.Lets fix up a date by when the list of volunteers will be freezed ..thereafter any new application for volunteers should be kept for the next meet only..and as suggested by many please do not depend on anyone for their names to be added ...i belive we all know how to add our name in the list ..so guys please do it yourself ..it is nirulas not sagarratna ..so we all better do self service .. :P :P :P

2. second we should prepare a list of the activities required for the coming meet ..and should be rolled out on this thread ...

3. minium number of voluneteer should be allocated against each activity.

4. Volunteers to be given an option to choose the activity of their choice.

5. fix up a date around 10 days before the meet to disucss what each volunteer or grop of volunteers have planned on their activity.

Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR NCR Team !

Thanks to Sandeep & Sanjeev for raising the Querry on difference between the 'Superannuation' and 'Superannuation Allowance'. Well i think Sanjeev's explanation of the same is suffecient so far as concept of the two HR terms is concerned.

Thanks to Anupama also for this time landing with really very pragmatic & well structured plan to undertake the challenging task of handling the responsibility of Volunteers for the forthcoming meeting ! :) This timei hope you shall at least be able to attend the meeting ! :) Well what happened to the Results of the Voting for the Best Volunteers ... :?: ... :!:

A special Thanks to Kiran for taking the pain & initiative for talking in detail on phone last night... so nice of you to be enthusiastic about every aspect in life ! I shall revert back to you shortly and wish u a happy journey to your native place for the forthcoming trip ! :) I hope you shall be back to Pavillion by next week !!! I think all of us in this CiteHR NCR Team will Miss U in that period ... ... ... so join us back soon !!! :)

So still waiting for the results of the Poll ... .... ... :arrow: ... .... ...

Till then keep posting & keep the enthu high among all of us ! :)

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Pankaj !
Thanks so much for understanding the need of managing things now in a better fashion and supporting my view...
Well pankaj ..still some more votes are expected .The result would be declared by end of the day ..as the last time to submit the votes is 6pm ..so just fewe more hours to go !!
Guys common ..send in your enteries....
Anu

From India, Calcutta
archnahr

Hi all,

My suggestions are in Blue and rest is what Anupama has wrote in her mail:

"first of all ..welcoming more and more volunteers is good ..but we need to keep some kind of time management too.Lets fix up a date by when the list of volunteers will be freezed ..thereafter any new application for volunteers should be kept for the next meet only"

But I thought the List of volunteers is already finalised and its just the roles which is to be decided. Kiran, Geeti can you clarify this??

2. second we should prepare a list of the activities required for the coming meet ..and should be rolled out on this thread

Its a good Idea!!

3. minium number of voluneteer should be allocated against each activity.

Again a good thought.

Volunteers to be given an option to choose the activity of their choice.

I do not completely agree on this, as if given a choice there are chances that a large number will select a single activity, and in the process of not selecting few names there are chances people might get hurt.

Anyhow, if you all take my suggestion, Face to face meeting is any time better than fixing things online.

5. fix up a date around 10 days before the meet to disucss what each volunteer or grop of volunteers have planned on their activity.

10 days is a less time to change things if required, specially we wll are working full time. My suggestion would be that all volunteers should meet atleast three weeks before the formal meet of August 19.

From India, Delhi
pankaj.sinha

Hi Team-Victory of CiteHR NCR !

Well let's all be more practical in terms of our approach towards all the activites for the planning & preparation of the forthcoming 19th August'07 meet, I would support and would like to request all of our winners (i.e. Volunteers) to take the valuable advise & suggestions of Ms. Archana Ma'm in it's true spirit and start implementing according to the same !!! :)

Thank you Archana Ma'm for your kind guidance to this ever enthusiastic team !!! :)

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Mam,
Actually the list of volunteers si there but there have many post after that that post which has the list where some of them are not listed but would like to be the volunteers ..that is why i said that lets freeze it witht he final names .otherwise we will keepn on geeting names everyday but would not be able to finalize it...
Secondly ,
since we will be allocatiing the number of people for each activity thereofere it would be on first come first servc baiss .and since the volunteer have to submit the choice hereon the post itself thereofer there will be transperancy and everyone will come to know whoa all has already applied for that actvity and is there is any seat still vacanct or not..i will keep on adding the names in the list against the activities as and when i will get the updates...
Rest all i agree with your points ..
rest teams views....
Anu :D

From India, Calcutta
Mattamkiran

TRUE....

YES, we Volunteers should meet three weeks before August 19th. The tentative Date I can suggest as of now is 29th July, 07 OR 5th August, 07. In that Meeting we can actually decide on the roles of volunteers or KRAs of volunteers or whatever you say....

The reason for Archana's view is...It appears as 10days but...in those 10 days...the number days we can devote is 1 or 2 in which It is impossible to streamline the things, if required.

As per as Volunteers list is concerned...It has been freezed, still, I can see certain people getting confused. So, I will post the updated r Freezed Volunteers list by today evening.

So, Volunteers...wat say abt a BRAIN STORMING SESSION of Volunteers on 29TH JULY, 07 OR 5th AUGUST, 07???

Archana,

YES...we did not get this much recognition for the last meets. But, ALL THE RECOGNITION MYSELF AND GEETI GOT THROUGH THIS MEET IS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU & YOU & YOU. You are the SOURCE of INSPIRATION for me...truely :)

Also, even if your name is not there in the volunteer's list....I dont know whether you will bother us or not....but, I am here to keep bothering you and bothering you and so on..... :)

P.S: Now Archana, Can I expect a good treat from you for all the above said things :wink: :D :)

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.