No Tags Found!

Poonam Sadana

Hii All,
Just now I have msd Anu for the best volunteer. Now let's see who bangs :D
Mr. Pankaj you have really made the voting easy for us as now we can vote or more than 1 at a time.
Geeti, I think that you are very busy with your work or you dont't need more volunteers for the next meet else you would have updated my name in te volunteer's list. But this is just leeting the morale down of the new people who really wishe to contribute in one way or the other. Anyways all the best to you for all the future activities of Cite HR.
keep rocking guys... :P
Poonam

From India, New Delhi
pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR NCR Team !

Thanks Himani for your kind appreciation of that idea of serial voting ! :)

Well Poonam, it hardly matters whether ur name gets included in the Volunteers list or not, what matters most is the way you are enthusiastic about participating as Volunteer means one who takes his/her own initiave for participating or contributing in any Group Activity !!! :) So Cheers as your attitude is positive about it ! Do feel yourself as a part of the team and keep contributing in every possible way !!! :)

Looking forward for the Results ... ... ... :?: .... ... ... :!:

Wishing Everyone All the best for the Future Events of CiteHR NCR Team !!

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

GURGAON.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Geeti
Hey Gang,
Sorry I have been working like Donkeys :roll: for the past entire week & have not been able to post that frequently.
Hey Poonam,
Its the first one of your guess's not that you all wont be busy but I am currently stuck up with something major in my office.
& Maam WE defiantly need more Volunteers specially like you who can evoke fire in us time again. May I request you to please update your name as well in the Volunteer's list thats there on this thread & update all of us all the new members who wish to be Volunteers for the next meet. So Kudos to You & other eager prospective Volunteers for extending their support to us.
Cheers :)
Geeti!

From India, Bangalore
Anupama Saini

with this geeti you just reminded me of one thing ....
Guys now may i know about how are we going ahead for the next meet...
What task has been assigned to whom? i mean only the list of volunteers is there and what are they gonna do is not clear ....are we planning for something apart from those two presentations by our seniors ....i mean what wold be the duration of the presentations , any interactive game sesions...etc etc ....
Anu

From India, Calcutta
Mattamkiran

GUYS,

If anyone's name is not included in the LIST. Do not take it too seriously. Try to empathize with the other person. As Mr. Pankaj said anyone can take initiative and comeup with new suggestions and thoughts.

Please do remeber that there is no CAPTAIN or LEADER for this Team of Volunteers. Every one is a VOLUNTEER and is just a VOLUNTEER...that's it and that's all. If someone is posting on the thread and active in organizing meets...it does not mean that he/she is concentrating on only this thing. Most of us are professionals over here...we need to strike the balance between Personal Life and Professional Life and organizing meets for KNOWLEDGE SHARING is a BIT EXTRA.

GUYS,

What all I want to convey is...If geeti or anyone missed any name & anywhere...please relaize and understand that It is just a MISTAKE, but not something that has been done intentionally.

Suppose, If I want to Volunteer and my name is not added in the LIST, what I would do is....I WOULD UPDATE THE SHEET WITH MY NAME AND START VOLUNTEERING FROM THEN AND THERE ITSELF. Let us keep the spirit of VOLUNTEERISM alive...CHEERS :) :D

Also, This post of mine is looking a bit HARSH as I read it, but I am honestly not saying anything HARSHLY over here...It is just sounding in that way.

The BOTTOM LINE is WE ALL ARE A TEAM...TO BE A TEAM WE ALL SHOULD BE ONE & ONE & ONE...NO HARD FEELINGS AT ALL....

YO....YO....YO

Anupama,

as we have decided the next meet is scheduled to be on 19th Aug, 07. We still have one and half more month to go for that. So, it is too early to assign responsibilities. Letus wait till last wek of JULY and then we can go ahead accordingly. until then, we all should be on the SAME PAGE. I think Mr. Dudeja is working out on the VENUE...once if we get confirmation on the venue, we can plan and work accordingly. Also, If you have got any ideas...please suggest.

YO...YO...YO.....Let us keep our spirits HIGH and make it HIGH

Regards,

Kiran.

From Netherlands
archnahr

Hi Geeti & Kiran,
Stop being modest guys, if you both have done something you should get recognition for that. I'm feeling jealous as these things were not there to recognise our team's effort. :twisted:
Other favour I want from you is to mail me the list of volunteers and would suggest that call all the volunteers for another meeting where the Roles and responsibilities can be decided.
Mr. Dudeja has done half the work rest is upon all of you.
I Didnt see my name in Volunteers list but I'll still be bothering you all.
Cheers!!
Archna

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

Mam, The volunteers list is there on this thread itself on page 2..though you can give me your email id and will forward you thesame. Anu :D
From India, Calcutta
pankaj.sinha

Hi All CiteHR NCR members !

I agree with the opinion & the practical suggestions on how to further execute these activites coming from Ms. Archana Ma'm ! That's a very methodical and effective approach ... and i hope that this great team would agree with her !

Well Kiran, i also appreciate your honest expression about the things happening currently on this thread but at the same time i should say that if the Polling comes in your or Geeti's favour ... you should gracefully accept it as a benchmark for others to keep the same enthusiasm up at all times and under all circumstances !!! :)

Keep it up everyone ... that's great going !

Waiting for the Poll outcome ... ... ... :?: ... ... ... :!: ... ... ...

Regards,

Pankaj Kumar Sinha

Gurgaon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEDITATION IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GROW...

BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEDITATE,

YOU ARE IN SILENCE.

YOU ARE IN THOUGHTLESS AWARENESS.

THEN THE GROWTH OF AWARENESS TAKES PLACE."

Visit www.sahajayoga.org to know more about the true experience of meditation

From India, Delhi
Anupama Saini

hhmmm.pollig is getting very excited .hour after hour ... :P :P :P :oops: :oops: :oops: ..
mmmmmmmm...........keep waiting ..still some more votes to come ..hey nitin , monika, ..mohit ...Mr dudeja ... and others yaar ...where are you all..time is running out ....
Anu :D :D

From India, Calcutta
nitin.parijaat

Hay Guys,
Thats gr888888888.....i realy appricite this step as it will really motivate our Volunteers too..............
Sorry !!!!!!!!!!!! for not getting in touch with u guys as i am little busy in my assingmets..........Pls count my Vote as well ..............And do not fore get our old Volunteer..................DAVGIT.........although he is in NYZ........but he will come and join the thread again.........
Soooooooo best of Luck Guys....if u need any help pls tell me...
Regards,
NITIN PARIJAAT

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.